Proper oral hygiene is essential in maintaining the health and integrity of your teeth. Learn more about the benefits of Invisalign braces, reasons to have your sleep apnea treated, porcelain veneers, and tips for maintaining your oral hygiene by exploring the following links from around the web. Call Really Smile at (877) 619-4857 for more information on our cosmetic dentistry services.
· Explore this article from Invisalign.com to learn how Invisalign promotes better oral health.
· What is sleep apnea? Find out with this article from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
· Learn how to recognize the symptoms of sleep apnea with this HelpGuide.org link.
· Did you know that sleep apnea can lead to a number of health complications? Check out this article from The New York Times for more information.
· Visit this link from WebMD.com to learn about porcelain veneers.
· Why does periodontal disease increase your risk for heart disease? Visit this link from WebMD.com to find out.
· Learn how to brush your teeth properly with these tips from the American Dental Hygienists' Association.
· Did you know that periodontal disease increases your risk of heart disease and stroke? Learn more with this article from the American Academy of Periodontology.
· Make sure you’re properly taking care of your teeth with these tips from EverydayHealth.com.