Your oral health is an important aspect of your overall health. The following resources offer information on how to improve your dental health, appearance, and dental phobias.
- Get the facts on the symptoms and causes of sleep apnea by visiting HelpGuide.org.
- If you want more information on what sleep apnea is and how it can be treated, check out this detailed article.
- For more information on the many types of cavity fillings, take a look at this article from Colgate. You’ll see pictures and read descriptions of what makes each filling material different.
- Review this detailed article to learn about all of your dental filling options. Dental Filling Options
- For more information on what you can expect from your upcoming dental exam, read through this MayoClinic.com article.
- If you have questions regarding TMJ pain and other symptoms, visit Neuromuscular Dentistry/You’ll learn about the causes of and treatment options for this oral disorder.
- Look through this WebMD.com article to learn more about when you should obtain dental X-rays and which dental problems these X-rays can detect.
- If your family could benefit from practicing better oral hygiene habits, check out this article from the Academy of General Dentistry for dental care tips for you, your teens, and your young children.
- Eating the right foods can give you a beautiful smile. Get tips for a smile-friendly diet at this website.
Get the general and cosmetic dental care you need by visiting Really Smile. We offer sedation dentistry, neuromuscular dentistry, dental implant dentistry, and much more. For a full list of services, call (877) 619-4857 or visit our website.